Saturday 2 April 2011

Eye Candy

What better way to begin than to share something lovely to look at?
Thats right, none!

So here is the first ever Eye Candy. A collection of pieces pulled from Etsy by Queensland sellers to excite and delight you.

The full treasury can be viewed here 


 1. Jane Doll by Retro Bird Designs
 2. Gramophone Embroidered Wall Art by Edward and Lily
 3. Crossroads Quilt by Wild Honey Quilts
 4. Snappy Cuff by Once Worn
 5. Vine Felt Scarf by Beljay
 6. Screenprinted Placemats by Paluma Print
 7. A little rain brooch by Hungry Designs
 8. African inspired dress by Ogekko
 9. Lipstick on your collar Pin by Savage Kitten 
10. Ferris Wheel Photography Print by Hey Harriet
11. Silver wrap skirt by Connecting the Thread
12. Sookie the Grizzly softie by Winnifreds Daughter

If you are an Etsy local, feel free to leave your shop link in the comments below so we can check it out.

Peace, CP .x

4 comments:

  1. what a lovely surprise thank you so much for including my lipstick on your collar pin, xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for including my embroidery :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've just found this by way of BrisStyle and you know something? I think I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know something? I think I like that you like it!

    ReplyDelete